March Air Cadets play leading role in annual Air Training Corps parade
- Credit: Archant
Cadets and staff from 1220 (March) Squadron Air Cadets travelled to Holbeach to attend the annual ATC Sunday parade.
At the event, they celebrated the 73rd anniversary of the Air Training Corps formation.
March squadron’s marching band led the way, providing music to accompany the parade as it marched through Holbeach.
The parade started with an inspection, which was conducted by the Lord Lieutenant of Lincolnshire.
A short service was held at Holbeach All Saints Church, where cadets renewed their Air Cadet Promise.
You may also want to watch:
An intake night takes place on Tuesday, February 11 at 7pm. For more information, go to www.1220atc.org.uk.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire