‘Stay indoors’ warning by Cambridgeshire Police after discovery of what’s been described as ‘hazardous substance’ at a property in March
- Credit: Archant
Police and emergency services are at a property in March following the discovering of what has been described as “a hazardous substance”.
The 999 alert has seen neighbours of the property in Bittern Way, March, told to remain indoors.
“Officers are at the scene along with colleagues from the fire and ambulance services,” said a police spokesman.
“A cordon is currently in place and we would ask residents in the area to remain inside with their doors and windows closed at this time.”
The spokesman said: “We were called at around 4.45pm to reports of a hazardous substance at a property in Bittern Way, March.”
You may also want to watch:
MORE TO FOLLOW
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache