March And District Amateur Operatic Society to bring Sleeping Beauty to life
- Credit: Archant
March And District Amateur Operatic Society (MADAOS) will bring Sleeping Beauty to the town’s community centre later this month.
“Will you need something to entertain the kids after Christmas?” said MADAOS chairman Francis Pepper.
“Do you want something to cheer up your family or visitors on a dark winter day? Then come to see Sleeping Beauty at March Community Centre in Station Road.
“MADAOS is also very pleased to have six young people in our cast. Ellie Singleton, who is 12, is playing Princess Beauty and Lizzie Bryant, who is 15, is playing the Fairy Queen. Teagan Lee, also 15, is Fairy Nightshade and Joe Sayers, Max Wright and Maddy Rodney, all still at junior school, all have small speaking parts.”
The pantomime is being performed on Friday 30 and Saturday 31 December and Sunday 1 January for a range of matinee and evening performances.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £10 for adults, £7 for under 16s and £30 for a family of four (plus a free programme) are on sale at Optima Estate Agents, Broad Street, or via www.madaos.org
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor