March And District Amateur Operatic Society to bring Sleeping Beauty to life
- Credit: Archant
March And District Amateur Operatic Society (MADAOS) will bring Sleeping Beauty to the town’s community centre later this month.
“Will you need something to entertain the kids after Christmas?” said MADAOS chairman Francis Pepper.
“Do you want something to cheer up your family or visitors on a dark winter day? Then come to see Sleeping Beauty at March Community Centre in Station Road.
“MADAOS is also very pleased to have six young people in our cast. Ellie Singleton, who is 12, is playing Princess Beauty and Lizzie Bryant, who is 15, is playing the Fairy Queen. Teagan Lee, also 15, is Fairy Nightshade and Joe Sayers, Max Wright and Maddy Rodney, all still at junior school, all have small speaking parts.”
The pantomime is being performed on Friday 30 and Saturday 31 December and Sunday 1 January for a range of matinee and evening performances.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £10 for adults, £7 for under 16s and £30 for a family of four (plus a free programme) are on sale at Optima Estate Agents, Broad Street, or via www.madaos.org
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 4 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 8 Free bus travel for 16 to 18 year-olds pledged by Labour candidate for mayor
- 9 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 10 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council