Investigation launched following Cavalry Drive bungalow arson attack
- Credit: Archant
A bungalow was set alight in March on Saturday afternoon, sparking an investigation by Cambridgeshire Police.
Firefighters from March, Wisbech and Manea were called to the Cavalry Drive home on October 6 at 3.59pm.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “One crew from Wisbech, one crew from March and one crew from Manea were called to a bungalow fire on Cavalry Drive, March.
“Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used a jet and hose reel to extinguish the fire, before returning to their stations by 6.10pm.
“All persons were accounted for. The cause of the fire was deliberate.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor