Arts, crafts and gifts fair in March raises £338.50 for Eddies charity
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas arts, crafts and gifts fair held at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March raised £338.50 for local charity Eddies.
The fundraiser, which welcomed dozens of crafty residents and bargain hunters, saw exhibitors from across the region showcase their best work, including local artist John Abbott and photographer Martyn Jolley.
Handmade cards and knitted angels were also for sale by St John’s Church in March.
A festive spirit was in the air as crafters spoke of their favourite creations and how long they took to make.
This year the fair was held in aid of March charity Eddies, which supports young people with mental health problems and other disabilities.
You may also want to watch:
Maureen Williams, who was attending with her daughter Sue, said: “I love all the little details on the Christmas decorations and how everything is made with a personal touch.”
The event ran from 10am to 3.30pm on November 10.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Visit www.eddies.org.uk for more information about the charity.