March Brass 2000 to perform Christmas concert in St Wendreda’s Church
- Credit: Archant
March Brass 2000 will perform a Christmas concert in St Wendreda’s Church on Saturday December 16.
There will be a raffle with Christmas food and drink prizes as well as a Christmas gift stall featuring a range of homemade food gifts.
Tickets cost £8 in advance and are available from March Christian
Bookshop in Station Road. They will also be available on the door for £9.
They will include mince pies and mulled wine (or mulled apple juice, tea or coffee) served during the interval.
You may also want to watch:
All profits will go towards maintaining the church.
The concert will start at 7pm.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
St Wendreda’s Church dates from the 13th Century and is famous for its roof which is decorated with over 100 carved angels.
It’s a great place to listen to music and the church will be partially candle-lit for the occasion.
March Brass 2000 last performed at the church three years ago.