March Brass 2000 to perform Christmas concert in St Wendreda’s Church
- Credit: Archant
March Brass 2000 will perform a Christmas concert in St Wendreda’s Church on Saturday December 16.
There will be a raffle with Christmas food and drink prizes as well as a Christmas gift stall featuring a range of homemade food gifts.
Tickets cost £8 in advance and are available from March Christian
Bookshop in Station Road. They will also be available on the door for £9.
They will include mince pies and mulled wine (or mulled apple juice, tea or coffee) served during the interval.
You may also want to watch:
All profits will go towards maintaining the church.
The concert will start at 7pm.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
St Wendreda’s Church dates from the 13th Century and is famous for its roof which is decorated with over 100 carved angels.
It’s a great place to listen to music and the church will be partially candle-lit for the occasion.
March Brass 2000 last performed at the church three years ago.