Merry Christmas! Get Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree with the March Can’t Sing Choir
- Credit: Archant
There’s not long until Santa will be on his way, so why not grab a mulled wine, mince pie and get Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree with the March Can’t Sing Choir.
We’re going out with a bang for our last instalment from the festive special recorded a few weeks ago at Trinity Hall.
Hear for yourself how despite being known as the Can’t Sing Choir – they can certainly hold a tune.
The choir were set up following a council initiative for Healthy Fenland in 2016 and since then they have gone on to prove that singing is a positive for the body and soul.
They have more than 40 members that meet every Wednesday night at Trinity Hall in March.
You may also want to watch:
Merry Christmas from everyone at the Cambs Times!
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory