Another festive performance for the ‘can’t sing’ choir of March
- Credit: Archant
The March Can’t Sing Choir has performed another festive show, this time to the residents of Swan House in Chatteris.
Leader of the choir, Sally Rose, and musical accompanist, Paul Hayward, led 20 choir singers in a medley of Christmas songs and carols.
The Swan House residents joined in the singing and clapped along to the tunes that they knew well.
A spokesman said: “We fulfilled another invitation at Jubilee Court on December 11, singing and strumming along with the March Ukulele Group.
“Maureen Almond, jubilee social secretary, thanked us for a great start to their Christmas.”
You may also want to watch:
The ‘can’t sing’ choir are meeting again on January 10 2018 to sing every Wednesday evenings at 6:30 in the Trinity Hall, March.
Entrance fee is £3.50 on a pay as you go basis. ‘No audition; want to join for a sing, for fun and friendship?’ For more information contact Val on 07952 639495.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years