Another festive performance for the ‘can’t sing’ choir of March
- Credit: Archant
The March Can’t Sing Choir has performed another festive show, this time to the residents of Swan House in Chatteris.
Leader of the choir, Sally Rose, and musical accompanist, Paul Hayward, led 20 choir singers in a medley of Christmas songs and carols.
The Swan House residents joined in the singing and clapped along to the tunes that they knew well.
A spokesman said: “We fulfilled another invitation at Jubilee Court on December 11, singing and strumming along with the March Ukulele Group.
“Maureen Almond, jubilee social secretary, thanked us for a great start to their Christmas.”
You may also want to watch:
The ‘can’t sing’ choir are meeting again on January 10 2018 to sing every Wednesday evenings at 6:30 in the Trinity Hall, March.
Entrance fee is £3.50 on a pay as you go basis. ‘No audition; want to join for a sing, for fun and friendship?’ For more information contact Val on 07952 639495.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March