It’s the most wonderful time of the year...and March Christmas Market is on the way
- Credit: Archant
Handmade decorations, tasty festive treats, sweets and spirits will be on offer at this year’s March Christmas Market.
Organisers say that the event will be bigger and better than ever with artisan produce and a wide range of ‘must have’ gifts.
It will take place on Sunday December 2 from 10am to 3pm.
A packed programme of entertainment will be happening on the Market Place from 10am throughout the day following an official opening from the Mayor of March, Councillor Jan French.
This will include performances from local school children, groups and a live house band whose upbeat music will not fail to spread Christmas spirit.
You may also want to watch:
Children will be able to tell Santa what they would like for Christmas, as he will be waiting in his grotto on the Market Place until 3pm.
There will be plenty for all ages from warm spiced cider for the adults to children’s amusements and rides for the little ones.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 9 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 10 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
Winter Wonderland in March Town Hall is not to be missed, as there will be children’s activities running all day courtesy of Twenty20 Productions.