March clothes store to put on charity fashion show
- Credit: Archant
A clothes store will stage a fashion show later this month in aid to two charities.
March clothing store M&Co, of Broad Street, is putting on the event at Trinity Church, High Street, March, to raise funds for the church and Cambridgeshire Mencap on Friday October 25.
Cambridgeshire Mencap provides a variety of support to people with learning disabilities across the county.
Suzanne Lombardo, volunteers co-ordinator at Cambridgeshire Mencap, said: “We are delighted that M&Co have so kindly agreed to support the two charities.
“We hope everyone will enjoy the evening and the clothing on show.”
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a raffle on the evening.
Tickets, which include refreshments, cost £5 and those attending will receive a 10 per cent discount voucher for buys made in the store. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
For more information or to get tickets go to Cambridgeshire Mencap, of High Street, March, or call 01354 651166. You can also get tickets at M&Co.