March Conservative Club was main objector against Sainsbury’s Creek Road exit
Re the article in the Cambs Times on January 30 concerning Sainsbury’s Creek Road exit.
When this was first applied for the powers that be were all up for it - FDC, the town council, etc...
“Bring it on” and “lets have it” were some of the comments. In fact the contractors actually constructed the exit on Creek road, then closed it. Why?
Well of course some residents did object to it but the main objections came from the Conservative Club in Creek Road.
I will say I don’t entirely agree with the application for the Creek Road exit.
You may also want to watch:
Not because the Conservative Club didn’t want it but because of the extra traffic it would probably generate in Creek Road.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
Nene Parade, March