Energy experts at CUB UK in March awarded at national ceremony
- Credit: Archant
Experts at a March based energy company were awarded for their work in the community by helping customers save money.
CUB UK was recognised with awards at the recent Regional and National Energy Efficiency Awards.
They won Energy Consultancy of the Year for the East of England.
This award recognises the efforts of an energy consultancy that provides excellent customer service, and demonstrates a high standard of assessment and best practice within their local community.
They also came second in the category ‘National Quality Management, Compliance and Training Company of the Year’ at the event held at the Hilton Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, which was hosted by Sir Lenny Henry CBE.
You may also want to watch:
For this award they were successful in proving what it is that sets them apart within their field, and demonstrated a clear knowledge of energy efficiency best practice.
CUB was also presented with a special commendation for being a Socially Responsible Company.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
It is about ensuring the organisation is having a positive effect on society and the environment.
Chairman, Jaqui Fairfax, said: “We have an excellent team at CUB UK. These awards recognise their hard work, dedication to our clients and innovation within the energy markets. I am so proud of them all.”