March entertainer Gary to say ‘thank you’ to Great Ormond Street Hospital with ‘Big Show’
- Credit: Archant
A March man is to say thank you to the hospital that saved his son’s life by holding a big variety show.
Gary Tustin is hosting his ‘Big Show’ in March Town Hall on November 25 in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The hospital saved the life of his son, Jordan, who suffers from dilated cardiomyopathy – a condition that affects the heart’s ability to pump blood around the body.
The hospital operated on Jordan three times in 24 hours when he was 16 and five years later, he is healthy again and works as an entertainer at holiday parks across the region.
Gary’s Big Show will feature performances from comic Tank Sherman and magician Paul Lee, as well as musical numbers from Jess Davis, Bondy and Lee Enstone.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £8 or £5 for children and can be bought from Panini’s Café on High Street or by calling Gary on 07807 951771.
For more information, search ‘The BIG SHOW in aid of Great Ormond Street’ on Facebook.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’