March garage AD Sutton nominated for two national awards as it continues to lead the way on customer service
- Credit: Archant
Last year Adam Sutton’s garage scooped two Fenland Enterprise Business Awards (FEBA) ... now, it is up for two national awards.
They are finalists in the 2015 Motor Trader Awards for Customer Care and Independent Garage of the Year Award.
These national awards celebrate best practice in the whole of the motor industry. Winners will be announced in London on July 8.
Mr Sutton said: “We are delighted to be finalists in these prestigious awards, this means so much as we are going up against the main dealers in our own field.”
Established eight years ago by Mr Sutton, this local independent garage, although specialising in all things VAG, can service the motoring needs of all makes and models, from a simple bulb replacement to a complex engine rebuild and offer a credible and professional alternative to main dealers.
You may also want to watch:
The business continues to go from strength to strength by listening to their customer’s needs and investing in those key areas and have increased the range of competitively priced services offered; MOT’s, servicing & repairs, air conditioning service/re-gas, diagnostic fault finding, tyres and puncture repairs and now offer sales of quality used VAG vehicles and if you get stranded, they even have a recovery service.
With recognised award winning customer service A D Sutton continue to rank number one on the Trust My Garage scheme (www.trustmygarage.co.uk) which puts the spotlight on customer services at over 2512 garages nationwide.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
Mr Sutton said: “We do things differently, customers are at the heart of everything we do and we have many loyal customers who have been with us since we started.
“We are extremely proud to be part of the Trust My Garage scheme and our customers have been hugely supportive of us in endorsing the service we provide, helping us achieve a continued 5 star rating and the highest feedback score in the UK for over nine months.”
A D Sutton look after VW, Skoda, Seat and Audi owners in the Fens.
They can be found at Unit 6 Norwoodside Bridge, Norwood Road, March, PE15 8QD.
To get in touch with them, call 01354 661122