March gets life saving defibrillator thanks to Rotarians
- Credit: Archant
A life-saving piece of equipment has been donated to a social club for the community to use.
March Rotary Club presented a defibrillator to March Conservative Club at its meeting last Monday.
The crucial piece of equipment can make the difference between life and death in the case of a sudden cardiac arrest
Even inexperienced first aiders can use it since it tells you if the compressions are too slow or too quick, too shallow or too deep.
The presentation, on behalf of the Rotarians, was made by BBC Radio Cambridgeshire roving reporter Johnny Dee, who was guest speaker and entertainer.
You may also want to watch:
As the night drew to a close, Rotarian Mike Enderby thanked Johnny for a memorable evening.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town