March girl, 10, lands dance role in Cinderella pantomime at Cresset in Peterborough
ASPIRING young dancer Libby Copeman has landed a role in a Peterborough pantomime after impressing choreographers.
Libby, 10, from March, a pupil at Westwood Junior School, will be a dancer in the Cinderella pantomime which runs at the Cresset from December 13-30.
She will perform alongside former EastEnders actress Cathy Murphy, who will be The Fairy Godmother, and Emmerdale actor Matt Milburn who will be Prince Charming.
Libby danced with Lisa Dickinson’s Dance Mania from the age of three and was a member of Sarah’s Street Style Dance’s elite team for a year before joining the Saldance group in Peterborough.
Mum Sadie Copeman said: “She auditioned last month - a choreographer performed a dance and she had to copy it. We soon had a call to say she had made one of the two dance teams.
You may also want to watch:
“We are all really pleased. Myself, dad Chris and her brother Harry (aged six) are looking forward to watching her perform.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital