March girl’s ‘unforgettable’ Wembley Stadium mascot experience in front of 80,000
- Credit: Archant
A seven-year-old girl from March had the “unforgettable experience” of walking out to over 80,000 cheering fans at Wembley Stadium after she was picked as a mascot.
Gracie Cornwell, who goes to Lionel Walden Primary School, was selected by Mastercard to be a ‘Priceless Mascot’ for the Champions League Last 16 2nd Leg match for Tottenham vs Juventus at Wembley on March 7.
Her mum Tanya said: “She had a wonderful time and an unforgettable experience as she walked out at Wembley to over 80,000 fans cheering.
“She walked out with a Juventus defender ‘Benatia’ and she was obviously a lucky mascot as Juventus went on to win the match.
“She got to keep her mascot kit and watch the game.
“She enjoyed sharing her ‘priceless’ experience with her classmates at Lionel Walden Primary School.
To enter the Mastercard Priceless competition to give your son or daughter the chance to be a mascot visit www.mastercard.co.uk
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 9 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 10 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
Full terms and conditions are on the website.