March girl’s ‘unforgettable’ Wembley Stadium mascot experience in front of 80,000
- Credit: Archant
A seven-year-old girl from March had the “unforgettable experience” of walking out to over 80,000 cheering fans at Wembley Stadium after she was picked as a mascot.
Gracie Cornwell, who goes to Lionel Walden Primary School, was selected by Mastercard to be a ‘Priceless Mascot’ for the Champions League Last 16 2nd Leg match for Tottenham vs Juventus at Wembley on March 7.
Her mum Tanya said: “She had a wonderful time and an unforgettable experience as she walked out at Wembley to over 80,000 fans cheering.
“She walked out with a Juventus defender ‘Benatia’ and she was obviously a lucky mascot as Juventus went on to win the match.
“She got to keep her mascot kit and watch the game.
You may also want to watch:
“She enjoyed sharing her ‘priceless’ experience with her classmates at Lionel Walden Primary School.
To enter the Mastercard Priceless competition to give your son or daughter the chance to be a mascot visit www.mastercard.co.uk
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Full terms and conditions are on the website.