March Golf Club report
- Credit: Archant
March Golf Club took part in the first round of the Daily Mail Foursomes on Monday March 5 against Lakeside Lodge at home.
After a very close round and 23 holes of golf the home team were victorious and now go through to the next round.
Good luck to captain Mick Russell and Gary Brinn.
The ladies had their annual coffee morning to start the season on Tuesday March 6.
There was a great turn out where lady captain Lydia Molyneux gave an introduction to her lady’s charity which is the Air Ambulance this year.
You may also want to watch:
She also recognised Gail Arnold as the player who had the best scores throughout the year for medals which entitles her to go through to a regional final organised by England Golf for the Chase Your Dream Trophy.
Good luck in the next round Gail. We all look forward to a great season of golf in 2018.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour