Woman and man hospitalised after late night assault by three men in March High Street
- Credit: Archant
A woman and man in their 20s were left hospitalised after a late night assault by three men in March.
The woman was walking home along the high street with her friend on January 12 when the pair were assaulted by three men. They were both taken to hospital.
"The assault took place in the early hours of January 12 - between 1.30am and 1.40am," said a police spokesman.
An investigation has been launched and police have since released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with the assault.
The social media appeal has since been shared more than 400 times.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should report online via www.cambs.police.uk/report/ or call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/2805/20.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told