Blaze in bedroom of a house in March was accidental

PUBLISHED: 09:41 10 December 2018 | UPDATED: 09:41 10 December 2018

A house blaze at Wisbech Road, March. Pictture: CAMBS TIMES

A house blaze at Wisbech Road, March. Pictture: CAMBS TIMES

Archant

A blaze broke out in the bedroom of a house in March.

Fire fighters were called to the home in Wisbech Road at about 1.05pm on Thursday (6).

A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue, said: “One crew from March and one crew from Wisbech were called.

“Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a first floor bedroom. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a dry powder extinguisher and returned to their stations by 2.20pm.

“The cause of the fire was accidental.”


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Cambs Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Cambs Times