Blaze in bedroom of a house in March was accidental

A house blaze at Wisbech Road, March. Pictture: CAMBS TIMES

A house blaze at Wisbech Road, March. Pictture: CAMBS TIMES - Credit: Archant

A blaze broke out in the bedroom of a house in March.

Fire fighters were called to the home in Wisbech Road at about 1.05pm on Thursday (6).

A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue, said: “One crew from March and one crew from Wisbech were called.

“Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a first floor bedroom. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a dry powder extinguisher and returned to their stations by 2.20pm.

“The cause of the fire was accidental.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter