Kleanco opens its fourth Cambridgeshire dry cleaners in Broad Street, March
- Credit: Archant
A new laundrette has opened in the centre of March.
Kleanco Dry Cleaners and Laundry has opened its fourth Cambridgeshire laundrette, in Broad Street, March.
The dry cleaners and laundry company has moved into the 77.32 sq m (832 sq ft) premises at 28 Broad Street.
The new premises - previously Johnson’s Cleaners and next to USA Chicken - has a shop front on to the street as well as ancillary space and a garage.
Iham Ali, owner and managing director of Kleanco Dry Cleaners and Laundry, said: “The Broad Street location is a prominent one in March town centre and the size and layout of the space meant we could house our heavier service machinery in the same premises.”
Kleanco also has laundrettes in St Ives, Ramsey and in the Eynesbury district of St Neots.
Kleanco Dry Cleaners and Laundry has been trading since 2006.
- 1 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 2 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 3 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 4 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 5 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 6 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 7 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched
- 10 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
Call 01354 707575 for more information.