March man, 20, charged with seven sexual offences
A MAN will appear before magistrates next month charged with seven sexual offences.
Jordan Evans, 20, of Peyton Avenue, March, is charged with:
• Rape of a girl under 13 in 2009,
• Indecent assault of a girl under 16 between 2003-4,
• Assault of a girl under 13 by touching between 2004-9,
You may also want to watch:
• Assault of a girl under 13 by touching in 2006,
• Assault of a girl under 13 by touching between 2007-9,
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour
• Offender under 18 engaging in sexual activity with a girl aged 13-15 between 2009-10, and
• Offender over 18 engaging in sexual activity with a girl aged 13-15 in 2010.
Evans will appear before Peterborough magistrates on June 6.