March man, 24, training hard ahead of first London Marathon
- Credit: Archant
An engineer from March will run his first London marathon next month.
On April 26, Jason Bullman will push himself to the limit in aid of Children with Cancer UK, which funds research into the causes, prevention and treatment of childhood cancer.
The 24 year-old is busy training hard for the big day, he has already shed three stone, and hopes to raise £1,800.
Children with Cancer UK is a national children’s charity dedicated to the fight against all forms of childhood cancer.
Mr Bullman said: “Through growing up I have watched the London Marathon every year on TV.
“I have always dreamt of doing it but never believed I could actually do it. Now I am going to be participating and raising some money for a fantastic charity.”
To donate, go to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/jasonbullmanlondonmarathon2015
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 9 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim