March man, 24, training hard ahead of first London Marathon
- Credit: Archant
An engineer from March will run his first London marathon next month.
On April 26, Jason Bullman will push himself to the limit in aid of Children with Cancer UK, which funds research into the causes, prevention and treatment of childhood cancer.
The 24 year-old is busy training hard for the big day, he has already shed three stone, and hopes to raise £1,800.
Children with Cancer UK is a national children’s charity dedicated to the fight against all forms of childhood cancer.
Mr Bullman said: “Through growing up I have watched the London Marathon every year on TV.
You may also want to watch:
“I have always dreamt of doing it but never believed I could actually do it. Now I am going to be participating and raising some money for a fantastic charity.”
To donate, go to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/jasonbullmanlondonmarathon2015
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital