Robin Pearce, of March, arrested charged with grooming offences
- Credit: Archant
A 39-year-old man from March was arrested over the weekend charged with grooming offences.
Robin Pearce, of High Street, was arrested on Saturday.
More than 250,000 people watched online footage of the moment the man from March was confronted by a team of paedophile hunters.
‘Keeping Kids Safe’ streamed the interception live through Facebook and viewers were able to see the reactions of the man when questioned by the volunteer group.
In the video, the 39-year-old is confronted outside the railway station in March over allegations that he had arranged to meet what he thought was a 14-year-old girl who he had been speaking to online.
You may also want to watch:
The 14-year-old was, however, a decoy used by the Keeping Kids Safe group who kept numerous messages which the March man had allegedly exchanged.
He was due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court this morning.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021