Robin Pearce, of March, arrested charged with grooming offences
- Credit: Archant
A 39-year-old man from March was arrested over the weekend charged with grooming offences.
Robin Pearce, of High Street, was arrested on Saturday.
More than 250,000 people watched online footage of the moment the man from March was confronted by a team of paedophile hunters.
‘Keeping Kids Safe’ streamed the interception live through Facebook and viewers were able to see the reactions of the man when questioned by the volunteer group.
In the video, the 39-year-old is confronted outside the railway station in March over allegations that he had arranged to meet what he thought was a 14-year-old girl who he had been speaking to online.
You may also want to watch:
The 14-year-old was, however, a decoy used by the Keeping Kids Safe group who kept numerous messages which the March man had allegedly exchanged.
He was due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court this morning.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion