March man braves the shave in honour of mum of two who died from cancer
- Credit: Archant
A March man who works as a team leader at Tesco Express raised £635 for charity by having his head shaved.
Chris Plumb, 32, braved the shave at the store on Friday to raise money in memory of a mum of two who died from germ cell cancer.
Natalie, who was engaged to Ritchie, had worked at Tesco Express in Dogsthorpe.
Chris, who wanted to help set up an appeal for Natalie, volunteered to shed his locks.
Money was also raised from a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
Sponsor forms are available from Tesco Express in Broad Street, March.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 9 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash