March manufacturing company picks up prestigious award
- Credit: Archant
A MARCH based manufacturing company has scooped a top national award.
Precise Component Manufacture Limited (PCML), of Longhill Road, March, won the Best Supplier Partnership Award at the Manufacturing Technologies Association’s (MTA) Manufacturing Industry Awards 2013.
They were recognised alongside their supply chain partners, Haas Automation Limited,
Their success was announced at the MTA’s annual Gala Dinner, held in Birmingham.
Kevin Miller, PCML engineering director, said: “I am absolutely delighted to have received the award on behalf of the PCML team.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to thank everyone who voted for us including our customers, suppliers and other key stakeholders’ groups for their continuing support.”
Precise Component Manufacture Ltd manufacture precision-engineering components for both national and international markets.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire