March Model Railway Club exhibition is success
- Credit: Archant
More than a hundred people attended an annual railway club event in March - despite heavy snowfall.
Revellers flocked to the March Model Railway Club Show on Saturday, where they could talk to members, traders and view demonstrations around 14 different layouts.
Mike Wyldebore, from the club, said: “It was a fantastic turnout. We had about three traders selling bits and bobs and luckily twenty of our members managed to make it despite the weather.
“I’d estimate that we had a couple of hundred people come and a reasonable percentage of children too.
“The profit from this show helps us keep going all year, so it was great to see it go so well.”
You may also want to watch:
The event took place at the Braza Club, in Elm Road, from 10am to 4.30am on March 3.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover