March Mummers joined by baby dragons on town centre Christmas tour
- Credit: Archant
The March Mummers welcomed an unusual visitor on their tour of the town centre last month.
The performance group was joined by a baby dragon – played by Max Phillips, the son of star Marcus – on its town-wide tour, which began with a performance at March library and its Friends Christmas coffee morning on December 17.
The Mummers then moved on to the Acre and Ye Olde Griffin Hotel, before completing their tour at The Ship.
The performers were Mike Thomas (Jim Jack), Keith Cheale (Musician), Maureen James (The Fool), Rodney Crabb (Beelzebub), Marcus Phillips (King George), Stuart Broad (The Doctor) and Steve Cornell (Dame Jane).
The group was also joined by charity collectors Kathy Cornell, Lizzie Owen and Christine Crabb, who helped raise £221 for the Local Care Network – a charity which distributes funds to small local projects.
You may also want to watch:
They were also accompanied by their collectors Kathy Cornell, Lizzie Owen and Christine Crabb who enabled them to raise a total of £221 for the local Care Network, a charity who will distribute the funds to small local projects.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off