March Operatic Society’s production of Footloose was inspiring and uplifting
WHAT an inspiring and uplifting show Footloose turned out to be.
I had the pleasure of going last Thursday evening and thoroughly enjoyed it.
It was also interesting to see it performed in the new hall at Neale-Wade Community College.
Congratulations must be given to all participating parties for attempting such a brave production and successfully pulling it off. All worked hard as a team, from the stage crew to the talented actors and actresses.
Special congratulations should also be given to the musical director John Stevens whose professional musical talent shone throughout and kept him more than busy during the entire show!
You may also want to watch:
It’s a shame there was not more coverage in the local papers the week before, as used to be common practice. It both informs people and motivates them into going along - such as one or two photos like the ones displayed in the entrance to Sainsbury’s.
Maybe we will be rewarded in the paper this week?
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
Anyway, well done to everyone!