Caught on camera: Plant thieves strike for a second time
- Credit: Facebook User
Suspected plant thieves have been caught on camera stealing plant pots from the front of houses.
County Road in March is the latest location where the thieves are carrying out their work, after a resident's plants were stolen from outside their house at 10:45pm on Monday night (July 5).
CCTV footage captured by a neighbour shows the thieves slowly walking up to the property, grabbing the pots and plants before walking away.
This is not the first time such an event has happened though; the homeowners’ original set of plants were also picked up by the thieves a couple of weeks ago.
Luckily, a neighbour recorded the whole event, and has now posted the footage on Facebook to remind people to be vigilant when putting plants outside their homes.
You may also want to watch:
This is not the only time such an incident has happened in the area - several of residents have commented on the post, saying they too have had plants and other items stolen.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home