Group of teenagers spotted 'messing around' on rail station roof
- Credit: POLICE
Three teenagers were given a stern warning from police after they were seen playing up on the roof of March rail station.
Local neighbourhood policing officers were called on Friday evening (September 10) after a report of the three teenagers being were seen playing up on the roof.
Officers who arrived and found the three teenagers said then warned the youths that "train stations are not playgrounds.
"We don’t want to be spoilsports but the train station is not the best place to be messing around (or any other roof)," said police.
"There are a lot of hidden dangers, including fall from height."
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police (BTP) also attended and dealt with the teenagers.
Parents were then called to the scene and neighbourhood and response officers assisted BTP at the scene.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 3 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
The police response was then praised on social media, with one person writing: "Well done. Maybe a child’s life was saved."