March rail station coffee shop to open with experts Susanne and Bruce at the helm
- Credit: Archant
A coffee shop is open at March rail station with the promise, too, that it will match any station in the UK.
Susanne and Bruce Garside, owners of Silver Oak Coffee Ltd live in March and have their micro-roastery just down the road outside Ely.
"We think that the people of March will shortly have coffee to rival any station in the UK," said Susanne.
"You may have had our coffee at the rig, on Ely market six days a week, the coffee trailer with outdoor seating where you can sit on the roof.
"Or you may have tried it from our coffee bus, most recently at March carnival or at one of the other local shows and events we attend."
You may also want to watch:
Bruce Garside started roasting Silver Oak Coffee from his garage nearly six years ago and now roasts for several hotels, delis, and coffee shops.
Susanne said: "At March station, we will be making delicious coffees from our own roasted beans sourced from a single farm in Costa Rica.
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 10 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
"We offer the full range of hot drinks, including Lattes and Flat Whites and we use only exceptionally well-trained baristas. We will also offer organic tea and award-winning hot chocolate and a range of snacks."