March Rangers score two new team kits thanks to The Nottingham
- Credit: Archant
Local junior football team March Rangers have netted an impressive double - two new team kits thanks to The Nottingham.
Even though the new season is only just underway, the under-seven and under-15 teams will now play in shirts emblazoned with the Harrison Murray Estate Agency and The Nottingham logos.
Steve Wilson, who manages both teams, visited The Nottingham’s March branch to be presented with the new-look kit.
Nicola Roberts, Harrison Murray senior residential manager, said: “We are well known for supporting deserving local organisations and initiatives and have been supporters of March Rangers for some time.
“It is our pleasure to be sponsoring two teams to the tune of £500, and we hope they have fantastic seasons.
You may also want to watch:
“Branch staff will certainly be attending some of their games to cheer them on.”
Nicola’s colleague Carrie-Anne Johnson, a customer reviewer with The Nottingham, said: “March Rangers is an organisation right at the heart of our community so we are very proud to be involved.”
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car