March residents urged to make sure sheds are secure after four break-ins
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
POLICE are urging residents to secure their sheds following a series of break-ins.
Four sheds have been broken into in the past week in March with thieves targeting tools.
The break-ins occurred between Saturday, May 25, and Monday in Asplin Avenue and Morton Avenue.
Gardening equipment and tools were stolen from two of the sheds, while offenders failed to gain entry to the other two.
PCSO Sally Mitchell said: “If anyone has seen this equipment or has any information about the break-ins please call police.
You may also want to watch:
“The local neighbourhood policing team will be carrying out extra patrols in the area and offering security advice.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March