Santa Claus is coming to March… Where to find St Nick on his tour of the Fens with the Lions
- Credit: Supplied
It’s that time of the year again when Santa climbs on board his sleigh and visits homes in March – here’s where he’ll be this year.
The collaborative event between the March Lions Club and the Rotary Club of March sees Santa tour the town for six nights before Christmas.
This year's chosen charities are Christians Against Poverty, Royal Papworth, Magpas Air Ambulance and March Food Bank.
Tuesday, December 3: Cavalry Park from The Avenue End, Worsley Chase, Kelsey Way, Fleetwood Close, Fairfax Way, Suffolk Way, Bretton Avenue, Hunter's Chase, Cavalry Drive up to Upwell Rd mini roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
Thursday, December 5: Burrowmoor Road starting near to the Police Station, Birchwood Avenue, Butt Avenue, Cherrywood Avenue, Cherryholt Avenue, Chestnut Crescent, Ellingham Avenue, Turnbull Road, Riverbank Close, Oxbow Crescent.
Monday, December 9: Creek Road, Foxglove Way, The Parks, Riverdown, Creek Road, St John's Chase.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
Wednesday, December 11: End of Stonecross Way, Eastwood Avenue, Green Street, Asplin Avenue, Smith's Drive, Papworth Avenue, Mallard Way, Badgeney Road finishing at Coop.
Tuesday, December 17: Berryfield, Dagless Way, County Rd, Norwalde Street, Robingoodfellows Lane finishing at the GER.
Thursday, December 19: Elliott Road, Yarrow Close, Truman Avenue, Russell Avenue, Peyton Avenue, Southwell Close, Nigel Gresley Way, Norwood Road finishing at Wisbech Road mini-roundabout.
Last year a total of £1,800 was split between various clubs and charities.