March Statute Fair Outdated?
SURELY the March Statute fair is an anachronism in this day and age. Many people have computer games, most coastal resorts have permanent fairgrounds and also there are permanent theme parks.
SURELY the March Statute fair is an anachronism in this day and age. Many people have computer games, most coastal resorts have permanent fairgrounds and also there are permanent theme parks. Surely people aren’t starved of the entertainment that travelling fairs offer!
Cars displaced from the City road car park are scattered all over the near vicinity, causing great inconvenience to people who live near by. Burrowmoor & Gaul roads are heavily congested at school start & finish at the best of times, without the problem of additional parked cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 7 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party