March Statute Fair Outdated?
SURELY the March Statute fair is an anachronism in this day and age. Many people have computer games, most coastal resorts have permanent fairgrounds and also there are permanent theme parks.
SURELY the March Statute fair is an anachronism in this day and age. Many people have computer games, most coastal resorts have permanent fairgrounds and also there are permanent theme parks. Surely people aren’t starved of the entertainment that travelling fairs offer!
Cars displaced from the City road car park are scattered all over the near vicinity, causing great inconvenience to people who live near by. Burrowmoor & Gaul roads are heavily congested at school start & finish at the best of times, without the problem of additional parked cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021