March Statute Fair Outdated?
SURELY the March Statute fair is an anachronism in this day and age. Many people have computer games, most coastal resorts have permanent fairgrounds and also there are permanent theme parks.
SURELY the March Statute fair is an anachronism in this day and age. Many people have computer games, most coastal resorts have permanent fairgrounds and also there are permanent theme parks. Surely people aren’t starved of the entertainment that travelling fairs offer!
Cars displaced from the City road car park are scattered all over the near vicinity, causing great inconvenience to people who live near by. Burrowmoor & Gaul roads are heavily congested at school start & finish at the best of times, without the problem of additional parked cars.
- 1 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 2 Village's stunning Christmas lights display captured on camera
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 5 Santa lightens up the Fens in run-up to Christmas
- 6 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 7 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 8 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Attacked PC nominated for bravery award