Letter: March Summer Festival cancelled for second year
- Credit: ARCHANT
With regret, I am sending this email to inform you that the decision has been made to cancel the March Summer Festival for the second year running.
Hopefully, by the summer, things will be back to something like normal.
But, right now, we can't be confident that it will be safe for the restrictions to be lifted sufficiently to enable events like this to be held.
There is a fair degree of hope, however, that we will be able to return in 2022.
The silver lining is that our financial position should be stronger.
You may also want to watch:
I am emailing various acts who were provisionally booked and possibly we could hold another virtual festival.
A decision on that will be taken nearer the time.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 6 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 7 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
If anyone has any comments or questions they should email email@example.com
If people feel it would be useful to meet virtually, please let me know and we can hold a zoom meeting.
In the meantime stay safe,