March Summer Festival was very well organised, but the toilet provision was poor
WHILST enjoying the summer festival, which is very well organised indeed. I feel I have to mention the dreaded subject of toilets.
I had to use the toilets in City Road and apart from the queue which is usual at the ladies, I was also met with the cries of “there’s no toilet paper”.
Having used the facilities I then used the hand washing unit only to find the air dryer didn’t work - hence the floor was quite wet. This was about lunchtime.
Perhaps next year the organisers and/or the council may consider a toilet team to check facilities on a regular basis, or perhaps extra toilets are needed with the amount of people using them?
Other than that small moan, I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash