March travel agent excels at awards ceremony
A MARCH travel agent has scooped an award for their customer service, community involvement and team spirit.
Anglia Co-operative Travel at 34 Broad Street beat off 12 other Anglia Co-operative Travel branches to be crowned travel branch of the year.
Specialist retail group manager Paul Dale said: “It’s a fantastic achievement to get this hotly-contested award, having been open for just two years.
“The team at March have a wonderful spirit and drive and it shows in their customer service.”
The March branch also collected two other Anglia Co-operative Travel best team awards for cruise holiday and Western Union services, as well as sharing the mystery shopper award for customer service with the branch at Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
The store organised Easter and Christmas appeals during the year in aid of local causes and also staged a holiday show at the town’s Oliver Cromwell Hotel.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’