March war memorial needs looking after all year round
I am concerned that the war memorial in March is not being looked after properly.
Somebody needs to ensure it is regularly maintained.
When I came into town this week I noticed a weed growing from it.
I’m ex service and am appalled as it is a memorial to the dead so am going to remove it myself.
In November everybody will be there for Remembrance Sunday but it is important to maintain it throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
To not look after it is a sign of disrespect.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges