March woman in her 90s injured after collision between mobility scooter and Jeep Grand Cherokee in Market Place, March
- Credit: Archant
A March woman in her 90s was left injured after a collision between her mobility scooter and a Jeep Grand Cherokee on Saturday, October 14.
The collision happened at about 11.54am on Market Place in March.
The driver of the mobility scooter, a woman in her 90s from March, was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the Jeep, a woman in her 70s from March, was not injured.
PC Phil Richardson said: “I would like to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed this collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or visit www.contactcambspolice.uk/Report/ quoting CC-14102017-0235.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road