March woman in her 90s injured after collision between mobility scooter and Jeep Grand Cherokee in Market Place, March
- Credit: Archant
A March woman in her 90s was left injured after a collision between her mobility scooter and a Jeep Grand Cherokee on Saturday, October 14.
The collision happened at about 11.54am on Market Place in March.
The driver of the mobility scooter, a woman in her 90s from March, was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the Jeep, a woman in her 70s from March, was not injured.
PC Phil Richardson said: “I would like to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed this collision.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or visit www.contactcambspolice.uk/Report/ quoting CC-14102017-0235.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 9 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing