March woman in her 90s injured after collision between mobility scooter and Jeep Grand Cherokee in Market Place, March
- Credit: Archant
A March woman in her 90s was left injured after a collision between her mobility scooter and a Jeep Grand Cherokee on Saturday, October 14.
The collision happened at about 11.54am on Market Place in March.
The driver of the mobility scooter, a woman in her 90s from March, was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the Jeep, a woman in her 70s from March, was not injured.
PC Phil Richardson said: “I would like to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed this collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or visit www.contactcambspolice.uk/Report/ quoting CC-14102017-0235.
- 1 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 2 Man hospitalised with serious injuries after industrial accident
- 3 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 4 Police respond to 200 Covid breaches in one weekend
- 5 Two-car collision on A47
- 6 Hickford blames county council's 'incompetent project management' for abandoning Manor Farm
- 7 Drunk and disorderly man ‘ashamed and embarrassed’ after arrest
- 8 Rapid Covid-19 test centre highlights latest success
- 9 'We can't stand still' - co-chairman on taking Whittlesey to next level
- 10 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing