Deborah joins Ridgeons’ 25 club after over two decades at March branch
- Credit: Archant
A March woman has been recognised for 25 years of service at an independent timber and builders’ merchants.
Deborah Harper, who works at the March branch of Ridgeons, was welcomed into the company’s 25 Club at the club’s annual awards event this month.
The Ridgeons 25 Club was established nearly 60 years ago in 1958 to recognise colleagues who have been employed for 25 years or more with the company and as a network and support group for its retired employees.
Deborah was praised for her achievements as she collected her award, presented by the 25 Club’s vice president, Gordon Ridgeon.
He said: “We are delighted to have held another successful year of our awards ceremony. On behalf of all the Ridgeon family, we are so happy to have celebrated the loyalty and service of our employees and are proud to have welcomed new members such as Deborah.
You may also want to watch:
“It is great to see so many staff reaching this impressive milestone and we hope to welcome many more in the coming years.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle