Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- Credit: PAUL TIBBS
Students at Marshland High School had a fantastic night as they arrived at their school prom in a range of flashy vehicles.
Every form of transport with wheels, from a pink Cadillac to a stock car, was utilised as a mode of transport.
Alongside a range of more conventional transport was an HGV, bright red VW Beetle and an array of sports cars and luxury SUVs.
More than 70 teenagers were supported by members of the community who watched as the students arrived at the school where they were able to enjoy their much-anticipated event.
“The students had a fantastic time at the prom," said David Saunders, assistant headteacher at the school.
You may also want to watch:
"They thoroughly deserved it after such a difficult 18 months due to the pandemic and the impact on their lives."
“We are very grateful to all the parents and staff who helped make the night such a success."
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack
- 5 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 6 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 7 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 8 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 9 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 10 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers