Live music, performances, sumo suits and face painting all on offer this extended weekend at St John’s Church in March
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Are you stuck for Bank Holiday Monday entertainment ideas? Why not bring the kids down to St John’s Church for the May Day Family Fun Day!
Kicking off at 11am, live music, performances, games, face painting, a BBQ and a bouncy castle will all be on offer this bank holiday.
Local artist Bondy and the Casey Academy of Irish Dancing are both taking to the stage to entertain ticketholders all the way until 3pm.
Also on offer will be the stocks, kick boxing, sumo suits, log painting, a toddler play area and a confectionary stall for those with a sweet tooth.
Entrance costs just £3 per person and all of your entertainment will be included in that price – the only thing you’ll have to pay for is your refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
The weather promises to be good and the rain is reportedly staying well away, so why not come down to Station Road this May Day – pay at the door.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire