May the force be with you - Cambridgeshire Police join national programme in a bid to recruit more graduates
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire Police have joined a national recruitment campaign in a bid to attract more graduates to the career.
Police Now wants to attract the brightest and best graduates into policing amid reports that only one in 20 graduates consider a career in the force.
Police Now is an innovative two-year training programme that places top graduates in the country’s most challenging communities where they can have the greatest positive impact working as neighbourhood police officers.
It is a first step towards a policing career for graduates.
On completion of the two years, the recruits can continue in their neighbourhood.
You may also want to watch:
The new recruitment campaign – Change The Story – will give potential recruits the opportunity to take part in an interactive police simulation game, IMPACT.
• Applications are now open. Visit www.PoliceNow.org.uk.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder