Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- Credit: Kim Taylor
The doors have officially opened at Wisbech’s community hub by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor, Dr Nik Johnson.
Located in Etcetera on 7 York Row next to the post office, the hub welcomed the Mayor on September 16 (yesterday).
He was shown around and was introduced to volunteers and supporters.
Kim Taylor, who attended the event, said: “It was a pleasure to be invited to the opening of Wisbech community hub.
“It’s well worth a visit to see what’s going on and to buy some Etcetera goodies.
You may also want to watch:
“Don't forget to pay a visit to The Shake Shack for a light lunch and a hot drink – it's all under the same roof!”
Etcetera is a creative, heritage and not-for-profit organisational community hub.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
It's based in Lilian Ream's old photographic studios and is open Mondays to Fridays from 10am until 3pm.
You can contact the community hub on 07383 823119 or email