Mayor of Whittlesey will open our fete at St Andrew’s Church
ST Andrew’s Church Whittlesey is holding its annual fete on Bank Holiday Monday commencing at 2pm, to be opened by the Mayor of Whittlesey Councillor Kay Mayor.
The fete will have its usual selection of games and stalls for all the family with cream teas and other refreshments in the church hall - and admission is free.
If mention can be made in your publications during the coming week I would be much obliged.
If anyone wishes to purchase a stall for �5 then I would be only to pleased to supply further information.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'