Me, my brothers and friends all went to that ‘dumping’ school - my children now go and are making great progress
AT the age of 19 I owned my own business, with four staff (some older than myself).
I’m now working towards a higher level in my chosen career after having a break from work for two years whilst my children were small.
My Husband works in his family business and works long hours a day in order to keep on top of a busy schedule of ever increasing orders and work load.
One of my brothers works in the headquarters of a well-known large company, my other brother owns his own business and doesn’t have enough hours in the day to keep up with demands.
I also have several friends who own their own companies or work in high paid jobs and not one of us has ever been in receipt of state benefits.
You may also want to watch:
Guess what? We all went to “that” school you say is “OK” to “dump your children in if you’re not bothered that they get any qualifications”.
I’m pleased to say that both my children go to Thomas Clarkson Community College, Wisbech. They are always happy to go and are making fantastic progress. Why would I want to look elsewhere?
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
Not sure who you associate with Mr Smith?