MEET THE CANDIDATES: Florence Newell (Chatteris)
FLORENCE Newell is the Conservative candidate for Slade Lode ward in Chatteris.
7 Turnbull Road, March, Cambs PE15 9RX
Tel: 01354 651001 E-mail: email@example.com
“I have worked hard for the people of Chatteris and I would like to continue for the next 4 years.
You may also want to watch:
“I help people with many problems such as housing, environment, form filling and many others. I was one of the leaders that led to the refurbishment of the King Edward Centre and obtaining the 99-year lease.
“In addition, together with my Conservative colleagues (no-one can work alone) we have an updated skateboard park, successfully started on the all-weather sports pitch plus additional football pitches and obtained funding for Phase two for the 50 station gym and dance studio to begin. We are currently looking at options for Phase 3, the swimming pool and also a BMX track.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’
“I am involved in the Building Schools for the Future (BSF) programme for Cromwell Community College and an LEA Governor at the college. As Chairman of the Museum Trust, Trustee for the Feoffe Charity, Member of C.A.F.Y, Sport Chatteris and the George Clare Patients Group, I believe my commitment to Chatteris and its residents speaks for itself.
“Please support me with your vote on 5th May and I pledge to continue to provide a strong voice and active involvement in obtaining the infrastructure and facilities this town needs.”